Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yes, Finally another one!!!

Mama and her babies in front of Hero's Square
Thomas in front of St. Istvan - beautiful!
Mama and her little girl downtown Budapest Coffee Shop

Thomas forcing food in - so tired!
Smiley Babies :)

Hello Everyone :) I know its been a while but life has been changing for us but I'll catch you up...

We have decided after moving here to teach, meeting here, marrying and having children all in Budapest...we are going to move back to the states. Both Oliver and I are at peace but I admit that I am anxious, nervous and a bit overwhelmed by picking up and moving our family to a place we've never lived together. But Praise God He is always with us and that He has in all in control. We love ICSB and have absolutely loved being missionaries as teachers in Budapest. The Lord has really blessed us with great friends, opportunities and adventures here....and now we are off to the unknown in the US. Yet, I am excited to live nearer to family and to friends. I am thankful for a new place and for a new adventure. Thank you all for your love and prayers. We continue to ask for help via prayer and finances as we move back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your beautiful family!! Love you guys!! :) ~Aunt Becca

Jen Jacobs said...

Pam, you're brave for going out in the city with all your little ones. You must be one busy mama! I can't wait to hear more about your plans to come back to the US. We will be praying for you all as you get ready. Hope to see you soon.

Jaime said...

I just can't get enough of the pictures of your kiddos. They are adorable!!
Love ya!