Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its Spring - yeah!

My sister sent me this...its old photos of my dad. Its hilarious and maybe looks a little like our youngest...

Like Father like son

Charlie



Rebi Anne


Sweet babies enjoying the ball game ;)

We were able to go to an Hungarian baseball game to watch...

so fun to watch the game and our friend took these photos. Its the same type of league that I use to coach softball in here. They re getting better, its great to watch. The kids are growing like weeds. Rebs and Charlie are moving around...not crawling but longing to as they watch their brother :) Thomas is running like mad. Its good excercise for me to keep up with him! We're still planning on moving in 6 weeks now. Oliver and I are packing up stuff this weekend - so weird. Then we have a garage sale the week after that. Its just a reminder that the things on this earth are temporary...can't wait though to eat a good ol' American hamburger! Its been too long :)

3 comments:

Jen Jacobs said...

Oh Pam! You must be the busy-ist mom on the block there. I don't know how you do it. Must be a tornado of emotions going on for you guys as you prepare to move back. I was just IMing with Amanda last night and I think we just HAVE to all get together sometime this year for a reunion with all the kids!!

Anonymous said...

Pam - I want to squeeze those babies!! So adorable. Charlie and Grandpa Rick are definitely related. So cute!! ~Aunt Becca

Jaime said...

Love the new pictures! We CAN'T WAIT to see you guys. We will be praying for you guys!
Love you!
Jaime