Sunday, January 31, 2010

We are family! :)

Growing babies
Oliver got bit by a dog - stitches - yuck! poor guy

Grammy and the twins


new friends this year - meet to pray and to have fun! :)

Thomas and his snowman

This month a variety of things have happened...
1. Grammy came! My mom's mom came to visit - held babies, played with babies, ironed, cleaned - she has been so fun to have here and so very helpful!!!!
2. Marie's first basketball tournament - they won all three games - yeah Marie!!!
3. Marie's Senior Auction - she worked hard and made lots of money
4. Our friends are back and we're thrilled for the Olsens that have returned :)
5. Oliver got bit as you see above - we had to run to the hospital in the middle of the night - what an experience.
Thank you all for your prayers. Sorry this is a short one but I gotta run after a kid :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my, how can you not just eat up Charlie's cheeks... they are so awesome. Love them, so kissable. Wow.

Okay, what in the world happened to Oliver, how did a dog bite his mouth? I hate dogs here, they are all attack dogs and scare me to death. Not all, but most. YUCK. Poor guy.

Okay, I emailed you about a girls night... and I have been thinking... I would love for Zach and i to come look at your car, we might be interested in buying it :) If you don't already have someone else interested. Zach isn't sold on a 7 seater, but I want to look at them... let me know what you think

Jen Jacobs said...

Pam. I can't believe those little babies. What a crew! And poor Oliver, what is the story there? I loved the updates. Be well my sister.

Jaime said...

I love the new pictures!! The twins are getting so big. We can't wait to see you guys!!! Oliver's lip looks awful.
Miss you guys!
Jaime